We want to thank you all for your patience and loyalty.
We will be following strict Health and safety guidelines to ensure the safety of our staff and clients.
The way we are going to be working from now on is as follows:
- If any clients have ANY COVID-19 symptoms in the last 24 hours, they will be refused and asked to rebook after 14 days.
- Please arrive on time for your appointments , there will be no waiting area. Late clients will be refused.
- You will be asked to wash your hands when you enter the salon, there will also be hand sanitisers stations around the salon.
- There will be no refreshments offered, however you are welcome to bring your own in a flask.
- Magazines have been removed from the salon.
- We would like to ask you to minimise any personal belongings including coats and bags.
- We will be extending our opening hours to reduce your waiting time in salon.
- We will be offering late nights and Sundays.
- Appointments can still be booked via salon phone and direct through your nail technician or beauty therapist on their mobile phone.
- All stations will have a full wipe down after every clients and our tools with be sterilised -Barbicide and UV Steriliser.
- We ask that you wear a mask to your appointment, if you don't have one we will have them at salon at a charge.
- The staff temperature will be taken on arrival and we will ensure they have no physical Covid-19 symptoms.
- We will be following a strict cleaning regime.
- We will be using disposable towels.
- We ask you attend your appointment on your own, no children in salon.
- We will be operating an appointment only system.
- The Reception and Each Nail Station will have a screen up and your technician or therapist with be in PPE.
- We will require to re-patch test before we do any tinting treatments or spray tans 24hours prior to your appointment, please call the salon to arrange this.
- In the event you cannot attend your appointment, we kindly ask that you give at least 24 hours notice, bookings cancelled within 24 hours or no-shows will be charged at 100% of the booked treatment cost.
- We are still taking Cash Payments as normal.
We have missed you all and cannot wait to see you again when we open our doors!
The Scratch Team x